Ol' Dirty Blogger




I hardly can find time and/or energy for the hobby. Also I noticed my eyes got older. Now I need magnification devices.

Still I managed to do stuff here and there but never shared online, bc blogging adds up to the  hassle.

Today I feel the F*ck Off strong in me, so I'm uploading dirty  straight from the train on my way back from work. 

Random toy. Parrot was chewing it so I decided to steal it back and randomly build over.

Funny enough I used sculpey over plastic and baked it all (twice at least at this point) not giving a single fuck about it melting whatsoever.

Can't say much about the design,  it was an on the fly affair. I plan to use it as a demon leader for Reign in Hell.

Hindu / Thai vibes going on. May do metals gold, paint him blue and make the weapon a fork.



llll

Últimamente no tengo nintiempo ni fuerzas para el hobby. Menos aún paradas documentando...

Alguna cosa he hecho pero tengo que ponerme con las fotos y tal y cual y.

El caso es que me gusta mirar lo que hago. Me embobo. Y como tengo la vista fatal (ya uso lupa) pues he ido sacando fotos de esto y hoy en el tren he dicho, que cojones!

Me he liado menos bloguisticamente hablando y he aprovechado lo que tenía en el móvil y el tiempo de trayecto trabajo-casa para postear. Ojito que el texto en la lengua de Cervantes la estoy picando en el "trono de hierro" Camilo José Cela style.

Escatología y hechos verídicos a parte, esto es un juguete de mierda que rondaba por casa desde ni se sabe y que el loro se estaba comiendo.

Será un líder demonio para Reign in Hell con rollito hindú / Thai que seguramente pinte con dorados toda la parafernalia (corona, arma, cinto...) y la piel originalmente pensé que sería roja pero tal vez la haga azul estilo Kali.

Está mas fuerte que el vinagre, eh primo?



7 comentarios:

  1. Respuestas
    1. Está muy WIP aún.acabar la mano, el arma... ponerle un taparrabos... a ver. Como "lo voy fluyendo" me atasco y no se por donde tirar. El palo será casi seguro un tridente que me va a costar la vida de hacer.

      Ojalá pudiera mantener tu ritmo de hobby... gracias por pasarte co!

      Eliminar
  2. Oh, I didn't see this coming! :D Mola ver que blogueas de nuevo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Heyyyyyy! Good to see you!

    This is a really neat idea! I think it'll look great when you're done. A sort of caterpillar-centaur? I think you're very lucky that it didn't melt into a horrible mess in the oven, but then again you don't have to bake Sculpey very hot (260F I think).

    I now use a magnification visor sometimes. I have one of the fancy ones with the LED light, the five interchangeable lenses and all that. It comes in very handy for faces and tiny details but you definitely have to take eye breaks when you're using it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Call him caterpillaur. It's not luck boy, who dares wins. ;)

      For me It's not mandatory all the time I paint or sculpt and it takes away a fair amount of the fun.

      Got both the "lawnmowerman" device with 5 magnification googles set AND a doughnut looking desk lamp with magnification .

      I feel wasted everytime I go thru all this tbh but hey, BDSM xD

      Eliminar
  4. Has llamado juguete de mierda a una linda oruguita de las Petshop. No tienes corazón.

    Pd: qué alegría volver a leerte

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si que tengo corazón. Lo que pasa es que es un corazón de mierda. 😈 Si lo tacho cuenta como que lo he dicho ? XD Yo pensé que era una mascota de las bratz, gracias!

      Eliminar