Sorry AF

 Cheap update. I'm alive. FML really, it appears that most of my "public" (I never thought I had any other than Allison and a couple of Internet  nuts -u know who you are, stfu Demi!- ) comes from overseas and ((shock intensifies)) most do used Mac.

Useless data I guess. BTW kinda fell into nihilistic  mindset lately so hobby feels quite futile and it's not happening. 

2 years ago just seeing a dog scratching his butt into the ground would have made my day. Maybe I'm less stupid nowadays but mostly it's that I haven't seen any lately.

World is upside down! Have itchy butts disappeared? Please let them butts itch, for commedy's sake.

Less about butt and more about hobby maybe soon, maybe never. You better not stay tuned, I'd rather watch grass grow instead. 

Sorry for not being there if you made it into here I owe u a face (mine!) slap for the nonsense.

6 comentarios:

  1. Bueno, las ganas de crear, pintar o lo que sea desde luego van y vienen, y no tiene sentido forzarlas. Espero que superes el bache. Cuando te sientas preparado para volver, aquí estaremos, espero. Un abrazo, tío

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yo sigo entrando a mano aquí a ver si cuelgas algo, pero mi blog lo tengo abandonado, solo subo cosas a Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me ha dado por subir 5 entradas con unas 1000 fotos. Ahí, seleccionando con cuidado

      Eliminar
  3. I'm sorry I never responded to this when you posted it. I remember reading it, but I must have been interrupted. Seems to happen a lot around here.

    I know life isn't any less crazy over there lately. It seems like one thing after another. I hope you're ok.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yup. Kinda ok thanks buddy. Job is sucking all my energy lately. Hope to find myself in the right mood again.

      Eliminar
    2. Boo, sorry. But I'm glad it's nothing disastrous. Hang in there (as facile as that sounds).

      Eliminar