The Green Stuff

Obey hooman!

 I'm basically posting to let everyone who might care know we are still alive. Some jobs changed,  some jobs went away some good stuff happened  but for the most part it was all regular s**t.

ATM I feel short on willpower to hobby anymore not to say the social media part of it, being the writing, the pic shooting, cropping etc.

Let'smake it clear, this green stuff we decided to take care of is a time sucking machine, keen on biting and screaming. Lost all my energy getting old, I hope he turns all gray or something quieter.

I'll call it a day when it learns not to stand on my ankle and bite my brushes.

Thanks. 

6 comentarios:

  1. Glad to see you're ok!

    I know how you feel about the hobby shenanigans! I have had spells like that to when I just can't be bothered posting or even doing anything hobby related.

    Take a break and try pushing some putty when you feel the urge but only when you want to and don't feel obliged to do so for others!

    I've loved seeing your sculpts and really enjoy reading your posts and look forward to seeing what you get up to next!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just as Spacecow said, good to know you’re still there. Take your time, we’re still here. All the best, pal

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que bueno saber que estás bien, tómate tu tiempo, al final siempre volverás a tener tiempo para el hobby. Y cuando vuelvas, espero que sigas compartiéndolo por aquí para que nos deleitemos con tu arte.
    ¡¡Mucha fuerza!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡Yo sigo mirando "a mano" si publicas algo! Espero que sea pronto, que el hobby da muy buenos ratos. ¡Un abrazote!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Contento de ver actividad y de saber que estás bien, cansado pero bien. Coge fuerzas y recibe ánimos que nosotros seguiremos apretando F5.
    ¡Ánimos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Que buena rima, eso es echar un capote.

      "...apretando F5..."

      Gracias

      Eliminar